Sunday, April 17, 2016

Gett'n Down to the Nitty Gritty




In four months I will be on a plane heading to Oregon to get a taste of the PCT for 6 solid days! I am starting to gather clothing and other necesseties for the hike. So far I have quick dry clothing like Under Armour material type of material. I bought a pair of Oboz hiking boots that fit my feet perfectly with plenty enough wiggle room for my toes for downhill hiking.

I puty tent together to make sure I had all the poles for the tent and straigjtened out the stakes from past use. I also rolled up my tent and attached it my pack along with my rods. I am starting to look official now! August will be here in the blink of an eye. Myself and the girls have been planning this for a while year! I wan to be very prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment