Thursday, August 4, 2016

9 Days....9 DAYS...Nine Days...

You read it right! There are nine days until I'm officially on the PCT in Oregon. I'm still collecting items. Today I purchased a mess kit, trekking poles, our first aid kit, some rope and individual sports bottles. My wonderful co-worker lent me his collapsable shovel. Saved me $12! Thank you, Mr. co-worker! I also created our logo and had them screenprinted onto wicking shirts. They turned out awesome! And one of the other ladies bought each of us compression sacks. I really do think I just about have everything I need....

The logo I created. We are all three Marine Moms. So instead of a sunrise we have the EGA.

The collapseable shovel.

More gear collected.

 The compression sack has 3 pair pants, 2 shirts, underclothes and 4 pairs of wool socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment